Whitsett family records
Collection — Box: SFC3 [F09.090.03.01], Folder: 322
Scope and Contents
The collection contains primarily property deeds and other documents concerning real estate, surveying and land conveyancing, in Charlotte, North Carolina from between 1860 and 1947.
- Whitsett family (Family)
Language of Materials
Materials in this collection are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
0.1 Linear Feet
The collection contains primarily property deeds for plots of land in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, dating from 1860 to 1947. The collection also includes some promissory notes.
The papers are arranged chonologically from 1860 to 1947.
Processed by Robert A. McInnes, 2011.
- Deeds -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County
- Hawley, F. O. (Francis Oscar)
- Land titles -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County
- Lanyoex family
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) -- Economic conditions -- 19th century
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) -- Economic conditions -- 20th century
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century
- Promissory notes -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County
- Real property -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County
- Robinson, Martha Ann
- Robinson, William P.
- Whitsett family -- Archives
- Whitsett family records
- Finding aid compiled by Robert A. McInnes
- October 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note