UNC Charlotte Special Collections J. Murrey Atkins Library - Special Collections & University Archives

Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Box 2 [F09.076.05.02]

 Container

Contains 101 Collections and/or Records:

John Douglas House (1867): Christie Ln., Steele Creek Community. 12/5/79.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 2
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

James C. Dowd House (1879): 2216 Monument Ave. 5/1/78.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 3
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

Earle Sumner Draper House (1923): 1621 Queens Rd. Franklin Gardner, architect. 12/7/83.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 4
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

Lynnwood/James B. Duke House (1914): 400 Hermitage Rd. C. C. Hook, architect. 1/5/77.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 5
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

East Avenue Tabernacle A.R.P. Church (1914): 927 East Trade St. 8/01/01.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 6
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

Edgewood Farmhouse (1840): 11124 Eastfield Rd., Mecklenburg County. 10/3/84.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 7
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

Electric Supply and Equipment Company Building (1925-26): 421 Penman St. Blythe & Isenhour, architects. 3/12/01.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 8
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

Elmwood/Pinewood Cemetery (1853): 700 W. 6th St. 5/13/01.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 10
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

Eumenean Hall (1849): Davidson College campus, Davidson. 12/8/71.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 11
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998

Excelsior Club (1944): 921 Beatties Ford Rd. 9/4/85.

 unspecified — Box: 2 [F09.076.05.02], Folder: 12
Scope and Contents From the Series: This series contains survey and research reports prepared by the Historic Landmarks Commission staff on prospective historic sites in Mecklenburg County. In addition, any newspaper clippings and other pertinent material about historic sites are included with the reports. Any photographs are noted also, but are filed separately. [NOTE: Each entry includes: name of landmark, date constructed/established/flourished, address, architect (if known), and date of report. Unless otherwise noted,...
Dates: 1970 - 1998