Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview The collection includes meeting agendas, minutes, supporting documentation, and correspondence of the chancellor's executive staff committee.
Dates: 1979 - 2001
Overview The J. Kenneth Sanford papers consist almost entirely of his rough drafts that eventually formed his book "Charlotte and UNC Charlotte: Growing Up Together." The collection also contains some of the photographs that Sanford used to illustrate his book. This book was published in 1996.
Dates: circa 1995
- Names: Sanford, J. Kenneth X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Community and college -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Minutes (Administrative records) 1