Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Campus Activities Board Records consist of planning, promotional, and administrative material related to the board’s operations and sponsoring of programs for the UNCC campus community. Topics covered include but are not limited to homecoming, event planning, budgets, the Student Activity Fees Commission (SAFC), minutes, and publicity efforts. A large number of photographs and some memorabilia can also be found in this collection, as well as materials from the A-Cone-A-Fair anniversary...
Overview The UNC Charlotte Institutional Memory collection consists of oral history interviews about the life and culture and UNC Charlotte. The collection includes interviews with and about Bonnie Cone, administration, faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- Names: University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 1
- Oral Histories, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Budgets 1
- Concert programs 1
- Constitutions 1
- Education, Higher -- Activity programs -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Homecoming -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1