Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview The collection concerns primarily Dr. Frank Barnes’ leadership of a conservative “watch-dog” group known as Citizens for Effective Government, in Charlotte, North Carolina, from the late 1980s to 1995. It also includes records Barnes kept once he retired from the CEFG, 1995-2001. The CFEG lobbied for minimization of local government bureaucracy and taxes.
Dates: 1985 - 2000
Scope and Contents The Belk College of Business Records consists of eleven files, seven of which contain self-study reports concerning accreditation. Other materials include faculty minutes, a strategic plan, and records related to specific courses, namely a state and local taxes course and a school facility planning and management course.The records in this collection predate the College's affiliation with the Belk name. For more information on the history of the college, see the Administrative...
- Names: University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Belk College of Business X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- Bonds -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Business schools -- Accreditation 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Charlotte Observer (Charlotte, N.C. : 1916) 1
- Elections -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1