Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Dates: 1975 - 2011
Collection — Box: SFC3 [F09.090.03.01], Folder: 393
Overview Amanda Price, a graduate student in art administration, produced this collection as the result of her work curating an art exhibit (in partial fulfillment of her degree requirements) during the month of March 2007, exhibiting the art work of Maud Gatewood.
Dates: 2007 - 2007
Overview The collection contains photographs and written reports that resulted from course assignments in the UNC Charlotte Art Department between 1981 and 2002.
Dates: 1981 - 2002; 2000 - 2002
- Names: University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 2
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 1
- Art -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Study and teaching 2
- Annual reports 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Photographs 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Pictorial works 1