Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Dates: 1964 - 1979
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Dates: 1966 - 1989
Summary Records from the Office of the Chancellor concerning installations of Chancellors Colvard, Fretwell, Woodward, and Dubois.
Dates: 1966 - 2006
Overview Personal papers of Elbert Kirtley (E.K.) Fretwell, Jr. (1923-2012), the second chancellor of UNC Charlotte (1979-1989). Includes files regarding his service as Vice Consul in Czechoslovakia; his education and early teaching days; his positions at City University of New York, State University of New York at Buffalo, and UNC Charlotte; his involvement with various associations and commissions concerning higher education and transportation, including numerous trips abroad; his publications,...
Dates: 1945 - 2008
- Names: University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 3
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Correspondence 3
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 3
- Education, Higher -- Administration -- North Carolina 2
- Memorandums 2
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Alma maters (Songs) 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- College administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Education -- Southern States 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- North Carolina -- Education 1
- Scores (documents for music) 1
- Sheet music 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York 1 ∧ less