Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The William Burgess papers comprise records related to Burgess's work for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Planning Commission and as Town Planner for the town of Davidson, North Carolina. Materials include notebooks, sketchbooks, and a range of architectural drawings.
Overview Papers of a UNC Charlotte professor and director of the Urban Institute, documenting his membership on the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Planning Commission. Consists primarily of rezoning petitions and related papers but also includes minutes and agendas, subject files, and correspondence.
Overview Papers of a UNC Charlotte political science professor primarily documenting his membership on the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Planning Commission, 1984-1991. Includes rezoning petitions, plans for proposed developments, correspondence, reports, small area and district plans, and maps. Also includes papers regarding his chairmanship of the Catawba River Corridor Study Committee, 1993-1995, and his membership on the Mecklenburg County Environmental Protection Committee, 1994-1995.
Overview Papers of a Charlotte lawyer and politician, primarily documenting his membership on the Mecklenburg Board of County Commissioners (1978-84). Includes campaign files and material reflecting his special interests in human services, mental health, and roads. Also includes material from his earlier service on the Charlotte Housing Authority (1971-76).
- City planning -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Architectural drawing -- North Carolina 1
- Architectural drawings (Visual works) 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Politics and government 1
- Community development, Urban -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Davidson (N.C.) 1
- Mental health services -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County 1
- Neighborhood planning -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Notebooks 1
- Regional planning -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Renderings (Drawings) 1
- Sketchbooks 1
- Urban renewal -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Zoning -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Zoning -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County 1 ∧ less