Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Records of a committee formed in 1988 to advise the Mecklenburg County (N.C.) Health Department on policies that would help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS in the Charlotte (N.C.) region. Contains correspondence, memoranda, minutes, reports, studies, and surveys of the committee and related agencies, including the United Way-backed Regional HIV Consortium.
Overview Papers documenting Bernstein's work in the Charlotte arts community (including the Charlotte Symphony, Bechtler Museum and Blumenthal Performing Arts Center), Shalom Park and its constituent organizations and the Charlotte law community. Contains correspondence, newspaper articles, deeds, awards, lectures, journals and printed works.
- AIDS (Disease) -- North Carolina -- Prevention 1
- Civic leaders -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Health counseling -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County 1
- Jewish community centers -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Performing arts -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Photographs 1
- Political activists -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- School yearbooks 1
- Travel guidebooks 1 ∧ less