Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection — Box: SFC1 [F09.090.02.01], Folder: 22
Overview Correspondence, newspaper clippings, and a memorial resolution by the UNC-Chapel Hill faculty following the death of the first director (1946-47) of the Charlotte Center of the University of North Carolina, forerunner to Charlotte College and UNC Charlotte.
Dates: 1946 - 1969
Overview Dr. Carver was a UNC Charlotte English professor. She was the first Coordinator of UNC Charlotte’s Women’s Studies Program, previously serving as chair for the Black Studies Committee. Collection consists of materials for courses in women's studies. Also included are poems, lectures and articles.
Dates: 1975 - 2016
Overview Primarily pictorial directories of Charlotte Rotary Club, Dilworth Rotary Club, and Charlotte-North Rotary Club.
Dates: 1943 - 2004
Collection — Box: SFC2 [F09.090.02.02], Folder: 155
Overview Photocopied material relating to the career of Ingenuin Hechenbleikner Sr. in the field of chemical engineering and work for Duke Power. There is also photocopied material about Herbert Hechenbleikner, a UNC Charlotte biology professor which resulted in a magazine feature for one of the university's publications, compiled for a story in the university magazine.
Dates: 1909 - 1988
Overview The George Terry Lathrop papers concern his career in city planning, land use and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
Dates: 1960 - 2002
Overview Papers related to Karen A. Popp's activities as a student and alumna of UNC Charlotte.
Dates: 1969 - 2014
Overview Primarily non-university related correspondence files (1983-94) of Loy H. Witherspoon, former professor of Religious Studies at UNC Charlotte.
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Directories 1
- Biology teachers 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Social life and customs 1
- City planning -- North Carolina 1
- Civil engineers 1
- Clubs -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College athletes -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dormitory life 1
- Education -- Social aspects -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Educators -- American 1
- Land use -- Southern States -- Planning 1
- Memorandums 1
- Men -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Societes and clubs 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Proceedings 1
- Reports 1
- Rosters 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Student government--Elections. 1
- Student government. 1
- Student-administrator relationships. 1
- Traffic engineering -- Southern States 1
- Voluntarism -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Women -- United States -- Social conditions 1
- Women lawyers. 1
- Women's rights. 1
- Women's studies 1 ∧ less