Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The collection consists of photocopies of documents pertaining to two prominent families in Charlotte, NC: the Belks and the Everetts. Most of the collection consists of correspondence with Herschel Hill Everett, his daughter, Ann, and her husband, Henderson Belk.
Dates: 1886 - 1971
Overview Films from the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, all are reel-to-reel format unless indicated as DVD.
Dates: 1973 - 1974
Overview Records (mostly minute books and books of stock certificates) of the Textile Mill Supply Company, the Industrial and Hardware Supply Company, and the Industrial and Textile Supply Company, of Charlotte, NC from 1898 to 1997. The collection also includes records of the TMS Realty Company, whose purpose was to administer the land holdings of its parent company.
- Belk family 1
- Belk, Ann Everett, 1927- 1
- Belk, Henderson, 1923-2011 1
- Belk, Inc 1
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Country Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Everett family 1
- Everett, Cornelia Nesbit, 1898-2001 1
- Everett, Herschel Hill, 1898-1973 1
- I and T Holding Company 1
- Industrial and Textile Supply Company 1
- Lions Clubs International 1
- TMS Realty Company (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Textile Mill Supply Company 1
- Variety Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1 ∧ less