Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Papers of Sister Mary Thomas Burke, long-time faculty member at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and founder of its Counseling Program. Includes surveys, reports, speeches, writings, biographical information, and other material related to Sister Burke's work and community involvement.
Dates: 1980 - 2000
Overview The Charlotte Business guild was created in 1992 as a professional network for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and allied members of the community. The collection includes organization records such as meeting minutes, a member directory, newsletters, donation letters, and clippings.
Dates: 1998 - 2014
Overview The George Terry Lathrop papers concern his career in city planning, land use and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
Dates: 1960 - 2002
Overview One Voice exists to present a public face and voice of the LGBT community. The One Voice Chorus records include: recordings of concerts on various formats (VHS, CD), programs, records of business and financial transactions, personnel records, documents relating to the selection of music and performers, feedback forms, and other materials.
Dates: 1990 - 2013
- Barton-Aschman Associates 1
- Burke, Mary Thomas, Sister, 1928-2002 1
- Charlotte Business Guild (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- John Hamburg and Associates 1
- Lathrop, George T. 1
- One Voice Chorus (Charlotte, NC) 1
- Sevearance, Chad 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board. Commission on the Future of the South 1
- United States -- Department of Transportation 1
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1
- Yale University 1 ∧ less