Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Abstract This collection contains the correspondence of the Athletic Foundation dated 1972-1978.
Dates: 1971 - 1978
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Dates: 1951 - 2018
Scope and Contents This collection contains official minutes of the Board of Trustees of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and records originally held by the Executive Assistant and Assistant Secretary to the Board of Trustees in the Chancellor’s Office. Among these records are correspondence, agendas, endowment fund material, regulations, resolutions, handbooks, reports, retreat documentation, and material concerning the University’s interaction with the University of North Carolina System President...
Dates: 1965 - 2010
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Dates: 1964 - 1979
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Dates: 1966 - 1989
Overview Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when James H. Woodward held the office.
Dates: 1985 - 2007
Summary Institutional papers of Charlotte College Center (1946-1949). Includes correspondence and other materials relating to administrative functions, policy development, procedure establishment, academics, athletics, and student involvement.
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Dates: 1946-1967, 2004-2005; 1949-1965
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Overview This collection consists of the records of the UNC Charlotte Honors Council from 1968-1979.
Dates: 1968 - 1979
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 6
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 4
- Charlotte College 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 3
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 2
- Atkins, J. Murrey 1
- Belk, Thomas M. 1
- Belk, William Henry, Jr. 1
- Bissell, Howard Cary 1
- Cameron, C. C. (Charles Clifford), 1920- 1
- Carson, Robert G., Jr. 1
- Charlotte College -- Curricula 1
- Charlotte College Center 1
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 1
- Douglas Aircraft Company 1
- Duke Power Company 1
- Everett, Malcolm E., III 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- Kuester, Clarence O. (Clarence Otto) 1
- Lampe, J. Harold 1
- Lynch, Herbert A. 1
- North Carolina State College -- Department of Engineering Research 1
- North Carolina State College -- Division of College Extension 1
- North Carolina State College -- Engineering Extension Program 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- Reese, Addison H. (Addison Hardcastle) 1
- Robinson, Russell M. (Russell Marable), 1932- 1
- Shaw, Ruth G. (Ruth Gwynn) 1
- Storrs, Thomas I. 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte--History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Honors College 1
- WTVI (Television station : Charlotte, N.C.) 1 ∧ less