Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview Records of Africana Studies Department (formerly African American and African Studies; originally Black Studies), Black Studies Committee, and Black Student Union at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Collection contains files, photgraphs, audiovisuals, and ephemera that document the events leading up to the creation of the department and its subsequent evolution. Dr. Bertha Maxwell, the first department chair, Roberta Duff and Benjamin Chavis are prominent figures in the collection.
Dates: 1969 - 2020
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Dates: 1946-1967, 2004-2005; 1949-1965
Overview This collection consists of records created during the formation of the Master of Health Administration program at UNC Charlotte, as well as records related to the planning of a Bachelor of Science in Community Health.
Dates: 1979 - 1999
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
Dates: 1993 - 2005
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from the Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) relating to various administrative functions of the office, such as planning and publicizing programs, events, and workshops. Types of material include correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, manuals, minutes, building plans, brochures and flyers, and audio-visual material. Also included is a student-made quilt from the 2002 Growing Up Southern quilt project. Topics largely relate to women’s,...
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Health and Human Services 2
- Charlotte College 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Africana Studies 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Multicultural Resource Center 1
- Witherspoon, Loy H., 1930-2017 1 ∧ less