Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Dates: 1975 - 2011
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Dates: 1972-2002, 2018; Majority of material found within 1972 - 1983
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Dates: 1951 - 2018
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Dates: 1964 - 1979
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Dates: 1966 - 1989
Summary Institutional papers of Charlotte College Center (1946-1949). Includes correspondence and other materials relating to administrative functions, policy development, procedure establishment, academics, athletics, and student involvement.
Summary Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Dates: 1964-1981, 1993
Scope and Contents The materials in the Graduate School Dean’s Office Records were transferred to University Archives at UNC Charlotte from the office of the Dean of the Graduate School or from subsidiary entities such as the Graduate Council. Some records in this collection predate the 1985 creation of the Graduate School. This collection largely consists of subject files, which have been arranged into series by archives staff for ease of reference. Annual reports, minutes, correspondence, memoranda,...
Dates: 1970 - 2009
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from the Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) relating to various administrative functions of the office, such as planning and publicizing programs, events, and workshops. Types of material include correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, manuals, minutes, building plans, brochures and flyers, and audio-visual material. Also included is a student-made quilt from the 2002 Growing Up Southern quilt project. Topics largely relate to women’s,...
Scope and Contents The bulk of this collection are memorandums sent within the Department of Political Science from 1980-1987. Other materials include departmental annual reports, goals and objectives, and handbooks for majors.
Dates: 1970 - 1989
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 6
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 5
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 3
- Charlotte College 2
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 2
- Atkins, J. Murrey 1
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Belk, William Henry, Jr. 1
- Charlotte College Center 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- Kuester, Clarence O. (Clarence Otto) 1
- Lynch, Charles , 1945- 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte--History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Committee on University Governance 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Political Science and Public Administration 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Constitution Committee 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Multicultural Resource Center 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Community Relations 1
- Witherspoon, Loy H., 1930-2017 1
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 1 ∧ less