Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Overview Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
Dates: 1970 - 2016
Overview Records concerning several UNC Charlotte special events and awards ceremonies, notably the Bank of American Award for Teaching Excellence (formerly known as the NationsBank Award for Teaching Excellence) and commencement ceremonies.
Dates: 1968 - 2009
Summary Records of faculty governance functions as held by the Office of Academic Affairs from 1966 to 2014. Includes agendas and minutes of the Faculty Council and Faculty Executive Committee, annual reports, course and curriculum proposals, and other material from various committees.
Dates: 1966 - 2014
Summary Records of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation. Includes records of University self studies for SACS accreditation.
Dates: 1964 - 2002
Overview Collection of UNC Charlotte and Charlotte College class schedules and related materials from 1961-2003.
Dates: 1961 - 2003
Summary Records of the College of Science and Mathematics at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and from its departments of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics from 1968 to 1980.
Dates: 1968 - 1980
Overview Records of the UNC Charlotte Urban Institute covering topics such as the development of University Place, the Southeast Waste Exchange, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, and the civic index project. Records pertaining to the institute's 35th anniversary are also included, along with a prototype for a game and a reel of film from the 1968 Piedmont Cresent Conference.
Dates: 1966 - 2004
- Repository: University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] X
- Names: University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs X
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 6
- Education, Higher -- Administration 5
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 3
- Biology teachers 1
- Building plans 1
- Chemistry teachers 1
- Community development, Urban -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Correspondence 1
- Faculty governance -- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1
- Fim reels 1
- Mathematics teachers 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Photographs 1
- Physics teachers 1
- Schedules, School 1
- School management and organization -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less