Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 28
Overview Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
Dates: 1970 - 2016
Summary Records of faculty governance functions as held by the Office of Academic Affairs from 1966 to 2014. Includes agendas and minutes of the Faculty Council and Faculty Executive Committee, annual reports, course and curriculum proposals, and other material from various committees.
Dates: 1966 - 2014
Overview This collection contains the records of the Charlotte College and University of North Carolina at Charlotte Chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) and relates to the activities of the campus chapter and its interaction with regional and national associations.
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Dates: 1975 - 2011
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Dates: 1972-2002, 2018; Majority of material found within 1972 - 1983
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Dates: 1951 - 2018
Scope and Contents The Belk College of Business Records consists of eleven files, seven of which contain self-study reports concerning accreditation. Other materials include faculty minutes, a strategic plan, and records related to specific courses, namely a state and local taxes course and a school facility planning and management course.The records in this collection predate the College's affiliation with the Belk name. For more information on the history of the college, see the Administrative...
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Dates: 1964 - 1979
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Dates: 1966 - 1989
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 13
- Charlotte College 5
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 3
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 2
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Carson, Robert G., Jr. 1
- Charlotte College -- Curricula 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Douglas Aircraft Company 1
- Duke Power Company 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- Lampe, J. Harold 1
- Lynch, Herbert A. 1
- North Carolina State College -- Department of Engineering Research 1
- North Carolina State College -- Division of College Extension 1
- North Carolina State College -- Engineering Extension Program 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Belk College of Business 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Student Government Association 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 1 ∧ less