Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Overview The Academic Affairs Faculty Governance Records consist of records of the faculty of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (1966-2014) as held by the Office of Academic Affairs. Records include those of the Faculty Council, Faculty Executive Committee, Faculty President, and Standing Committees of the Faculty Council. Other records relate to various other committees and councils with faculty involvement. Materials include meeting agendas and minutes, annual reports, course and...
Dates: 1966 - 2014
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Dates: 1975 - 2011
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Dates: 1972-2002, 2018; Majority of material found within 1972 - 1983
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from two of the three departments within the Counseling and Health Services unit at UNC Charlotte, namely the Counseling Center and the Student Health Center. Each department’s records are arranged in a separate series. The Counseling Center series consists of one file relating to the 1970-1971 Faculty Workshop to Facilitate Faculty-Student Interaction, which was funded by the Danforth Foundation. Materials include correspondence, evaluations,...
Dates: 1970-1971, 1985-1990
Scope and Contents This collection reflects the involvement of the Dean of Students in student life on campus. Material on committees and other administrative and personnel matters, Greek life (fraternities and sororities), professional honor societies, non-Greek student organizations, the Student Union Board, Cone Center, the Student Media Board, the radio station, student government, student court, orientation, residence life, student life, and honors and awards are all included. Also of note are...
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Dates: 1968 - 2007
Scope and Contents The William States Lee College of Engineering Records consists of faculty minutes, annual reports, accreditation questionnaires, consultant reports (1969-1972), and materials pertaining to academic planning, new degree programs, scholarships, advisory bodies, space concerns, and new building construction. Other topics covered include alumni, the computer science program, College of Engineering history, and dedication of the William States Lee College name. Also included are scrapbooks from the...
Dates: 1965 - 2012
Summary Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Dates: 1964-1981, 1993
Scope and Contents The materials in the Graduate School Dean’s Office Records were transferred to University Archives at UNC Charlotte from the office of the Dean of the Graduate School or from subsidiary entities such as the Graduate Council. Some records in this collection predate the 1985 creation of the Graduate School. This collection largely consists of subject files, which have been arranged into series by archives staff for ease of reference. Annual reports, minutes, correspondence, memoranda,...
Dates: 1970 - 2009
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
Dates: 1993 - 2005
- Subject: Annual reports X
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 5
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 3
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Health and Human Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Counseling and Health Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Criminal Justice Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Governance 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Academic Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of International Programs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- WTVI (Television station : Charlotte, N.C.) 1 ∧ less