Showing Collections: 11 - 19 of 19
Summary Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Dates: 1966 - 1989
Overview Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when James H. Woodward held the office.
Dates: 1985 - 2007
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Dates: 1946-1967, 2004-2005; 1949-1965
Scope and Contents This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Dates: 1965 - 1980
Scope and Contents The materials in the Graduate School Dean’s Office Records were transferred to University Archives at UNC Charlotte from the office of the Dean of the Graduate School or from subsidiary entities such as the Graduate Council. Some records in this collection predate the 1985 creation of the Graduate School. This collection largely consists of subject files, which have been arranged into series by archives staff for ease of reference. Annual reports, minutes, correspondence, memoranda,...
Dates: 1970 - 2009
Scope and Contents The College of Human Development and Learning Records contains meeting minutes, self-studies, case studies, reports, curriculum proposals, and materials relating to University Year for Action (UYA). Some materials from the College’s predecessor, the Division of Education, are included as well, and some predate even the university’s organization into divisions. The collection is arranged in the following four series: Minutes; Proposals; Studies, Reports, and Conference Programs; and...
Dates: 1965 - 1983
Overview Records of the Colleges of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Collection includes the records of the Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and of the Arts and Sciences Faculty Council.
Dates: 1979 - 2005
Overview Collection of UNC Charlotte and Charlotte College class schedules and related materials from 1961-2003.
Dates: 1961 - 2003
Scope and Contents The University of North Carolina System Records consists of files pertaining to the System Board of Governors, such as long-range planning reports, minutes, and newsletters; to the System President, specifically President’s Reports; and to the general administration of the various System campuses including faculty handbooks and mission statements. Also included is the inaugural address of System President Molly Corbett Broad (1998). Some of the files originated in the UNC Charlotte Chancellor’s...
Dates: 1958 - 1999
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 10
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 6
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 3
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 2
- University of North Carolina (System) 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Sciences. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Africana Studies 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs. Office of the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Self Study Committees 1
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 1 ∧ less