Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Campus Pride records document the founding and development of the organization. The records include documentation of the Lambda 10 project, the Out and Greek Conference, and the Pocket Rocket publication. Materials include organizational records, publications and ephemera, and teaching materials.
Dates: circa 2001-2014
Summary Records of Fraternity and Sorority Life at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from the Dean of Students Office and/or the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life. Consists of correspondence, photographs, publications, video and audio cassettes, and material relating to social events and the administration of Greek organizations including scholarships, statistics, growth, and housing.
Dates: 1967-2008, undated; 1980s-2000s
- Subject: Greek letter societies X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 1
- Campus Pride (Organization) 1
- Coming Out Project (Human Rights Campaign) 1
- Feldman, Thomas A. 1
- Lambda 10 Project 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office. 1
- Windmeyer, Shane L. 1 ∧ less