Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Records of a committee formed in 1988 to advise the Mecklenburg County (N.C.) Health Department on policies that would help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS in the Charlotte (N.C.) region. Contains correspondence, memoranda, minutes, reports, studies, and surveys of the committee and related agencies, including the United Way-backed Regional HIV Consortium.
Dates: 1989 - 1997
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from two of the three departments within the Counseling and Health Services unit at UNC Charlotte, namely the Counseling Center and the Student Health Center. Each department’s records are arranged in a separate series. The Counseling Center series consists of one file relating to the 1970-1971 Faculty Workshop to Facilitate Faculty-Student Interaction, which was funded by the Danforth Foundation. Materials include correspondence, evaluations,...
Dates: 1970-1971, 1985-1990
- Subject: Health counseling -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- AIDS Prevention Advisory Committee (Mecklenburg County, N.C.) 1
- Foundation for the Carolinas 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Health Dept. 1
- Regional HIV/AIDS Consortium (N.C. and S.C.) 1
- United Way of Central Carolinas 1