Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Dates: 1951 - 2018
Overview Records of the Metrolina Library Association, an association open to anyone affiliated with or interested in libraries in the twelve-county "Metrolina" area that includes Cabarrus, Catawba, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Stanly, and Union counties in North Carolina and York and Lancaster counties in South Carolina. Contains official records of the association, which merged with the Mecklenburg Library Association in 1986 and retained the name of the former. Includes...
Dates: 1961 - 2012
- Subject: Libraries and community -- North Carolina X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- Metrolina Library Association 1
- Metrolina Library Association--Records and correspondence 1