Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Dates: 1951 - 2018
Overview This collection consists of the records of various J. Murrey Atkins Library staff committees.
Dates: 1969 - 2001
Collection — Box: 1 [F09.066.02.05] - Shared, Folder: 1-6
Overview Contains the research notes and writing process for Tarlton's thesis, "The Development of the Library of Charlotte College, 1946-July 1, 1965," which was written as a requirement for the Master of Science in Library Science from UNC at Chapel Hill in 1966. Tarlton was a staff member of Atkins Library from 1961-68 and later went on to become director of Dacus Library at Winthrop College, Rock Hill, S.C.
- Subject: Library employees X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 2
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte College. Library 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 1
- Tarlton, Shirley Marie 1