Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from two of the three departments within the Counseling and Health Services unit at UNC Charlotte, namely the Counseling Center and the Student Health Center. Each department’s records are arranged in a separate series. The Counseling Center series consists of one file relating to the 1970-1971 Faculty Workshop to Facilitate Faculty-Student Interaction, which was funded by the Danforth Foundation. Materials include correspondence, evaluations,...
Dates: 1970-1971, 1985-1990
Overview Papers of a Charlotte lawyer and politician, primarily documenting his membership on the Mecklenburg Board of County Commissioners (1978-84). Includes campaign files and material reflecting his special interests in human services, mental health, and roads. Also includes material from his earlier service on the Charlotte Housing Authority (1971-76).
Dates: 1971 - 1986
- Subject: Mental health services -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Planning Commission 1
- Ray, W. Thomas (William Thomas) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Counseling and Health Services 1