Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 24
Overview The Academic Affairs Faculty Governance Records consist of records of the faculty of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (1966-2014) as held by the Office of Academic Affairs. Records include those of the Faculty Council, Faculty Executive Committee, Faculty President, and Standing Committees of the Faculty Council. Other records relate to various other committees and councils with faculty involvement. Materials include meeting agendas and minutes, annual reports, course and...
Dates: 1966 - 2014
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Dates: 1975 - 2011
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Dates: 1972-2002, 2018; Majority of material found within 1972 - 1983
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Dates: 1951 - 2018
Scope and Contents This collection contains official minutes of the Board of Trustees of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and records originally held by the Executive Assistant and Assistant Secretary to the Board of Trustees in the Chancellor’s Office. Among these records are correspondence, agendas, endowment fund material, regulations, resolutions, handbooks, reports, retreat documentation, and material concerning the University’s interaction with the University of North Carolina System President...
Dates: 1965 - 2010
Scope and Contents The Campus Activities Board Records consist of planning, promotional, and administrative material related to the board’s operations and sponsoring of programs for the UNCC campus community. Topics covered include but are not limited to homecoming, event planning, budgets, the Student Activity Fees Commission (SAFC), minutes, and publicity efforts. A large number of photographs and some memorabilia can also be found in this collection, as well as materials from the A-Cone-A-Fair anniversary...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a single volume containing minutes from the Board of Trustees meetings from May 1958 to June 1963.
Dates: 1958-05-12 - 1963-06-27
Scope and Contents This collection reflects the involvement of the Dean of Students in student life on campus. Material on committees and other administrative and personnel matters, Greek life (fraternities and sororities), professional honor societies, non-Greek student organizations, the Student Union Board, Cone Center, the Student Media Board, the radio station, student government, student court, orientation, residence life, student life, and honors and awards are all included. Also of note are...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Dates: 1965 - 1980
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Dates: 1968 - 2007
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 9
- Charlotte College 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 4
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 3
- University of North Carolina (System) 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 3
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 2
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 2
- Belk, Thomas M. 1
- Bissell, Howard Cary 1
- Cameron, C. C. (Charles Clifford), 1920- 1
- Carver College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Community College System. Board of Trustees 1
- Everett, Malcolm E., III 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- North Carolina Community College System 1
- Orr, Douglas Milton 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Reese, Addison H. (Addison Hardcastle) 1
- Robinson, Russell M. (Russell Marable), 1932- 1
- Sanford, J. Kenneth 1
- Shaw, Ruth G. (Ruth Gwynn) 1
- Storrs, Thomas I. 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Campus Activities Board 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Health and Human Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History and Political Science 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Governance 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Multicultural Resource Center 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Academic Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Student Government Association 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- Witherspoon, Loy H., 1930-2017 1 ∧ less