Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 21
Scope and Contents The William States Lee College of Engineering Records consists of faculty minutes, annual reports, accreditation questionnaires, consultant reports (1969-1972), and materials pertaining to academic planning, new degree programs, scholarships, advisory bodies, space concerns, and new building construction. Other topics covered include alumni, the computer science program, College of Engineering history, and dedication of the William States Lee College name. Also included are scrapbooks from the...
Dates: 1965 - 2012
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Scope and Contents The materials in the Graduate School Dean’s Office Records were transferred to University Archives at UNC Charlotte from the office of the Dean of the Graduate School or from subsidiary entities such as the Graduate Council. Some records in this collection predate the 1985 creation of the Graduate School. This collection largely consists of subject files, which have been arranged into series by archives staff for ease of reference. Annual reports, minutes, correspondence, memoranda,...
Dates: 1970 - 2009
Scope and Contents This collection consists of meeting minutes from the Graduate Faculty Committee (1965-1978) and the Graduate Administrative Board (GAB) (1970-1987) as well as chronological files of the Graduate Committee Chair and the Director of Graduate Studies containing memoranda, correspondence, guidelines, program proposals, and other planning documents and administrative records. The Director of Graduate Studies records also contain several files on the Fort Bragg Program from 1973 to 1975. This...
Dates: 1965 - 1987
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
Dates: 1993 - 2005
Scope and Contents The Department of History Records consists of files from the office of Edward Perzel, long-time professor and Chair of the History Department, in addition to annual reports, exhibit project files from a public history course, and programs from the Graduate History Association’s Graduate History Forum. The collection is arranged in the following three series, with the single Graduate History Forum file located at the end: Chairman’s Files (Ed Perzel); Annual Reports; Public History Program (HIST...
Dates: 1964-2004, 2012
Scope and Contents The Department of Kinesiology Records consists of minutes from departmental faculty meetings and feasibility studies as well as records from both parent and children units in the organizational structure of the university, such as the College of Nursing and Health Professions, College of Health and Human Services, and Athletic Training Education Program. College and university faculty handbooks, various surveys, master and strategic plans, and policies are also included.The...
Dates: 1992 - 2010
Overview The George Terry Lathrop papers concerns his career in city planning, land use, and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
Dates: 1960 - 2002
Overview One Voice exists to present a public face and voice of the LGBT community. The One Voice Chorus records include: recordings of concerts on various formats (VHS, CD), programs, records of business and financial transactions, personnel records, documents relating to the selection of music and performers, feedback forms, and other materials.
Dates: 1990 - 2013
Overview Records of the UNC Charlotte Urban Institute covering topics such as the development of University Place, the Southeast Waste Exchange, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, and the civic index project. Records pertaining to the institute's 35th anniversary are also included, along with a prototype for a game and a reel of film from the 1968 Piedmont Cresent Conference.
Dates: 1966 - 2004
- Subject: Minutes (administrative records) X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 17
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 9
- Charlotte College 3
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 3
- Barton-Aschman Associates 1
- Belk, Thomas M. 1
- Bissell, Howard Cary 1
- Burke, Mary Thomas, Sister, 1928-2002 1
- Cameron, C. C. (Charles Clifford), 1920- 1
- Carver College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Business Guild (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Community College System. Board of Trustees 1
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 1
- Everett, Malcolm E., III 1
- John Hamburg and Associates 1
- Lathrop, George T. 1
- North Carolina Community College System 1
- One Voice Chorus (Charlotte, NC) 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Reese, Addison H. (Addison Hardcastle) 1
- Robinson, Russell M. (Russell Marable), 1932- 1
- Sevearance, Chad 1
- Shaw, Ruth G. (Ruth Gwynn) 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board. Commission on the Future of the South 1
- Storrs, Thomas I. 1
- United States -- Department of Transportation 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Campus Activities Board 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Health and Human Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 1
- Yale University 1 ∧ less