Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Dates: 1946-1967, 2004-2005; 1949-1965
Overview Records of the North Carolina State Engineering Extension Program from the office of Dr. H. A. Lynch. Included are brochures and correspondence relating to the program's administration and implementation as well as material relating to Duke Power Company's involvement and to individual faculty members.
Overview One Voice exists to present a public face and voice of the LGBT community. The One Voice Chorus records include: recordings of concerts on various formats (VHS, CD), programs, records of business and financial transactions, personnel records, documents relating to the selection of music and performers, feedback forms, and other materials.
Dates: 1990 - 2013
- Subject: Personnel records X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 2
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Carson, Robert G., Jr. 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte College -- Curricula 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 1
- Douglas Aircraft Company 1
- Duke Power Company 1
- Lampe, J. Harold 1
- Lynch, Herbert A. 1
- North Carolina State College -- Department of Engineering Research 1
- North Carolina State College -- Division of College Extension 1
- North Carolina State College -- Engineering Extension Program 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- One Voice Chorus (Charlotte, NC) 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1 ∧ less