Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Overview Materials pertaining to the research and publishing of North Carolina Century: Tar Heels who Made a Difference, 1900-2000, published by Levine Museum of the New South in Charlotte, NC. (Special Collections CT252 .N67 2002)
Dates: circa 1950-2000
Overview The bulk of the Catherine M. Reid Papers focuses on Reid's work to promote public awareness of domestic violence and provide services to victims of domestic violence, primarily in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area from 1977 to 2002.
Dates: 1977 - 2002
- Subject: Photographic prints X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 2
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Covington, Howard E., Jr., 1944- 1
- Crow, Jeffrey J. 1
- Ellis, Marion A. 1