Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Pamphlets, broadsides, newspapers, and other printed items published by various radical groups based largely in the Midwest, especially Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Material addresses such issues as the Vietnam War; United States political involvement in Latin America and other regions; civil rights, racism, and black power; socialism and communism and their relevance to the United States; economics and labor; and women's liberation.
Dates: 1960 - 1975; 1968 - 1975
Collection — Box: SFC4 [F09.090.03.02], Folder: 438
Overview Collection contains five items from the National Caucus of Labor Committees (1974 and n.d.), a left-wing organization that promoted socialism in America.
Dates: 1974, undated
Scope and Contents The bulk of this collection are memorandums sent within the Department of Political Science from 1980-1987. Other materials include departmental annual reports, goals and objectives, and handbooks for majors.
Dates: 1970 - 1989
Summary Annual reports and minutes from the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte including its departments of Geography and Earth Science, Political Science, and Sociology and Anthropology (1969-1980).
Dates: 1969 - 1980
- Subject: Political science X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 2
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 2
- J. Murrey Atkins Library. University Archives 1
- National Caucus of Labor Committees (U.S.) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Political Science and Public Administration 1