Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains two series: Alexander Family Material and Alexander Funeral Home. Alexander Family Material contains documents generated by the patriarch of the family, Zechariah Alexander, primarily in his duties as an officer in the Freem Masons and the Shriners organizations. The Alexander Funeral Home subseries contains documents dealing with the operation of the Alexander Funeral Home, currently the oldest continously operating African-American owned funeral business in the city...
Dates: 1930 - 1980
Overview Primarily pictorial directories of Charlotte Rotary Club, Dilworth Rotary Club, and Charlotte-North Rotary Club.
Dates: 1943 - 2004
Overview The bulk of the Catherine M. Reid Papers focuses on Reid's work to promote public awareness of domestic violence and provide services to victims of domestic violence, primarily in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area from 1977 to 2002.
Dates: 1977 - 2002
- Subject: Proceedings X
- Alexander Funeral Home (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Alexander family 1
- Alexander, Kelly M. 1
- Alexander, Zechariah, 1877-1954 1
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) 1
- Charlotte Dilworth South End Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte North Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Women's Commission 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Youth and Family Services Division 1
- Reid, Catherine M., 1937-2004 1
- Rotary International. District 7680 (N.C.) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1 ∧ less