Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Contains documents related to Zechariah Alexander's work with the Freemasons and Shriners. There is also material related to the Alexander Funeral Home, including newsletters and business correspondence.
Dates: 1930 - 1980
Overview Primarily pictorial directories of Charlotte Rotary Club, Dilworth Rotary Club, and Charlotte-North Rotary Club.
Dates: 1943 - 2004
Overview The bulk of the Catherine M. Reid Papers focuses on Reid's work to promote public awareness of domestic violence and provide services to victims of domestic violence, primarily in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area from 1977 to 2002.
Dates: 1977 - 2002
- Subject: Proceedings X
- Alexander Funeral Home (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Alexander family 1
- Alexander, Kelly M. 1
- Alexander, Zechariah, 1877-1954 1
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) 1
- Charlotte Dilworth South End Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte North Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Women's Commission 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Youth and Family Services Division 1
- Reid, Catherine M., 1937-2004 1
- Rotary International. District 7680 (N.C.) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1 ∧ less