Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Contains documents related to Zechariah Alexander's work with the Freemasons and Shriners. There is also material related to the Alexander Funeral Home, including newsletters and business correspondence.
Dates: 1930 - 1980
Overview Primarily pictorial directories of Charlotte Rotary Club, Dilworth Rotary Club, and Charlotte-North Rotary Club.
Dates: 1943 - 2004
Overview The bulk of the Catherine M. Reid Papers focuses on Reid's work to promote public awareness of domestic violence and provide services to victims of domestic violence, primarily in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area from 1977 to 2002.
Dates: 1977 - 2002
Scope and Contents This collection consists of files created primarily during Bonnie Cone’s tenure, although a few items from 1974 and 1975 are also included. Among the files are correspondence, memoranda, reports on admissions, and material on athletics, civic organizations, commencement, committees (divisional, faculty, and university), community college conferences, counseling services, enrollment, faculty, financial aid, residence halls, and other subjects of direct interest to the vice chancellor. ...
Dates: 1965 - 1975
- Subject: Proceedings X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 3
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 2
- Alexander Funeral Home (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Alexander family 1
- Alexander, Kelly M. 1
- Alexander, Zechariah, 1877-1954 1
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) 1
- Charlotte Dilworth South End Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte North Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Women's Commission 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Youth and Family Services Division 1
- Reid, Catherine M., 1937-2004 1
- Rotary International. District 7680 (N.C.) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Community Relations 1 ∧ less