Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
Dates: 1993 - 2005
Overview The Mecklenburg County Health Department works to promote and protect the public's health. The collection includes annual reports, minutes, and photographs of department staff and clientele.
Dates: 1915 - 1984
- Subject: Public health -- North Carolina -- Charlotte X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Board of Commissioners 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Dept. of Public Health 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Health Dept. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Health and Human Services 1