Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Scope and Contents The Campus Activities Board Records consist of planning, promotional, and administrative material related to the board’s operations and sponsoring of programs for the UNCC campus community. Topics covered include but are not limited to homecoming, event planning, budgets, the Student Activity Fees Commission (SAFC), minutes, and publicity efforts. A large number of photographs and some memorabilia can also be found in this collection, as well as materials from the A-Cone-A-Fair anniversary...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from two of the three departments within the Counseling and Health Services unit at UNC Charlotte, namely the Counseling Center and the Student Health Center. Each department’s records are arranged in a separate series. The Counseling Center series consists of one file relating to the 1970-1971 Faculty Workshop to Facilitate Faculty-Student Interaction, which was funded by the Danforth Foundation. Materials include correspondence, evaluations,...
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Scope and Contents The William States Lee College of Engineering Records consists of faculty minutes, annual reports, accreditation questionnaires, consultant reports (1969-1972), and materials pertaining to academic planning, new degree programs, scholarships, advisory bodies, space concerns, and new building construction. Other topics covered include alumni, the computer science program, College of Engineering history, and dedication of the William States Lee College name. Also included are scrapbooks from the...
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Scope and Contents The materials in the Graduate School Dean’s Office Records were transferred to University Archives at UNC Charlotte from the office of the Dean of the Graduate School or from subsidiary entities such as the Graduate Council. Some records in this collection predate the 1985 creation of the Graduate School. This collection largely consists of subject files, which have been arranged into series by archives staff for ease of reference. Annual reports, minutes, correspondence, memoranda,...
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
Scope and Contents The Department of History Records consists of files from the office of Edward Perzel, long-time professor and Chair of the History Department, in addition to annual reports, exhibit project files from a public history course, and programs from the Graduate History Association’s Graduate History Forum. The collection is arranged in the following three series, with the single Graduate History Forum file located at the end: Chairman’s Files (Ed Perzel); Annual Reports; Public History Program (HIST...
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 8
- Charlotte College 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Campus Activities Board 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Health and Human Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Counseling and Health Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of International Programs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1 ∧ less