Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 25
Scope and Contents The materials in the Graduate School Dean’s Office Records were transferred to University Archives at UNC Charlotte from the office of the Dean of the Graduate School or from subsidiary entities such as the Graduate Council. Some records in this collection predate the 1985 creation of the Graduate School. This collection largely consists of subject files, which have been arranged into series by archives staff for ease of reference. Annual reports, minutes, correspondence, memoranda,...
Dates: 1970 - 2009
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
Dates: 1993 - 2005
Scope and Contents The Department of History Records consists of files from the office of Edward Perzel, long-time professor and Chair of the History Department, in addition to annual reports, exhibit project files from a public history course, and programs from the Graduate History Association’s Graduate History Forum. The collection is arranged in the following three series, with the single Graduate History Forum file located at the end: Chairman’s Files (Ed Perzel); Annual Reports; Public History Program (HIST...
Dates: 1964-2004, 2012
Overview This collection consists of the records of the UNC Charlotte Honors Council from 1968-1979.
Dates: 1968 - 1979
Overview Avery Hood was the first professionally trained and licensed social worker in Charlotte, and her career spanned from the 1960s through the 1970s. This collection focuses mainly on her and her career in social work.
Dates: circa 1950-1990
Scope and Contents The Office of International Programs records consists of correspondence, reports, notes, statistical information, brochures, and newspaper clippings related to the planning, implementation, promotion, and publicity of international programs at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The collection is divided into the following three series: Program Files (1978-2002); Printed Material (1975-1991); and Reports and Academic Planning (1979-2004). The Program Files series is...
Dates: 1975 - 2004
Scope and Contents The Department of Kinesiology Records consists of minutes from departmental faculty meetings and feasibility studies as well as records from both parent and children units in the organizational structure of the university, such as the College of Nursing and Health Professions, College of Health and Human Services, and Athletic Training Education Program. College and university faculty handbooks, various surveys, master and strategic plans, and policies are also included.The...
Dates: 1992 - 2010
Overview The George Terry Lathrop papers concern his career in city planning, land use and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
Dates: 1960 - 2002
Scope and Contents The Law Enforcement and Administration Program records consists solely of annual reports (1973-1978) from the program, which was a predecessor of the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology.
Overview This collection contains records of the UNC Charlotte Learning Resource Center.
- Subject: Reports X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 18
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 7
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 11
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2
- Alexander, Kelly M. 1
- American Automobile Association 1
- Barton-Aschman Associates 1
- Burke, Mary Thomas, Sister, 1928-2002 1
- Carolina Motor Club 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte Redevelopment Commission 1
- Chavis, Ben, 1948- 1
- Equality NC 1
- Evers-Williams, Myrlie 1
- Hood, Avery McConnell, 1911-1996 1
- Hooks, Benjamin L. (Benjamin Lawson), 1925-2010 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- John Hamburg and Associates 1
- Kaplan, Kivie, 1904-1975 1
- Lathrop, George T. 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) -- Department of Social Services 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Women's Commission 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Youth and Family Services Division 1
- Mecklenburg Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Political Action Committee (MeckPAC) 1
- Mitchell, Clarence M. (Clarence Maurice), 1911-1984 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Charlotte Branch. 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. North Carolina State Conference 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. North Carolina State Conference of Branches 1
- National Association of Social Workers. North Carolina Chapter 1
- North Carolina Caseworkers Association 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Reid, Catherine M., 1937-2004 1
- Rosenthal, Donald B. 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board. Commission on the Future of the South 1
- United States -- Department of Transportation 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Campus Activities Board 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Health and Human Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Counseling and Health Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Honors College 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of International Programs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro 1
- WTVI (Television station : Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Wilkins, Roy, 1901-1981 1
- Yale University 1 ∧ less