Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 30
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Dates: 1946-1967, 2004-2005; 1949-1965
Scope and Contents This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Dates: 1965 - 1980
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Dates: 1968 - 2007
Scope and Contents The William States Lee College of Engineering Records consists of faculty minutes, annual reports, accreditation questionnaires, consultant reports (1969-1972), and materials pertaining to academic planning, new degree programs, scholarships, advisory bodies, space concerns, and new building construction. Other topics covered include alumni, the computer science program, College of Engineering history, and dedication of the William States Lee College name. Also included are scrapbooks from the...
Dates: 1965 - 2012
Summary Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Dates: 1964-1981, 1993
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Scope and Contents The materials in the Graduate School Dean’s Office Records were transferred to University Archives at UNC Charlotte from the office of the Dean of the Graduate School or from subsidiary entities such as the Graduate Council. Some records in this collection predate the 1985 creation of the Graduate School. This collection largely consists of subject files, which have been arranged into series by archives staff for ease of reference. Annual reports, minutes, correspondence, memoranda,...
Dates: 1970 - 2009
Scope and Contents This collection consists of meeting minutes from the Graduate Faculty Committee (1965-1978) and the Graduate Administrative Board (GAB) (1970-1987) as well as chronological files of the Graduate Committee Chair and the Director of Graduate Studies containing memoranda, correspondence, guidelines, program proposals, and other planning documents and administrative records. The Director of Graduate Studies records also contain several files on the Fort Bragg Program from 1973 to 1975. This...
Dates: 1965 - 1987
Scope and Contents The Department of History Records consists of files from the office of Edward Perzel, long-time professor and Chair of the History Department, in addition to annual reports, exhibit project files from a public history course, and programs from the Graduate History Association’s Graduate History Forum. The collection is arranged in the following three series, with the single Graduate History Forum file located at the end: Chairman’s Files (Ed Perzel); Annual Reports; Public History Program (HIST...
Dates: 1964-2004, 2012
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 14
- Charlotte College 5
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 3
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 2
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 2
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Carson, Robert G., Jr. 1
- Charlotte College -- Curricula 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Douglas Aircraft Company 1
- Duke Power Company 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- Lampe, J. Harold 1
- Lynch, Herbert A. 1
- North Carolina State College -- Department of Engineering Research 1
- North Carolina State College -- Division of College Extension 1
- North Carolina State College -- Engineering Extension Program 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Belk College of Business 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Student Government Association 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1 ∧ less