Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 26
Overview Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
Summary Records of faculty governance functions as held by the Office of Academic Affairs from 1966 to 2014. Includes agendas and minutes of the Faculty Council and Faculty Executive Committee, annual reports, course and curriculum proposals, and other material from various committees.
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Scope and Contents The Belk College of Business Records consists of eleven files, seven of which contain self-study reports concerning accreditation. Other materials include faculty minutes, a strategic plan, and records related to specific courses, namely a state and local taxes course and a school facility planning and management course.The records in this collection predate the College's affiliation with the Belk name. For more information on the history of the college, see the Administrative...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 13
- Charlotte College 5
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 3
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 2
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 2
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Carson, Robert G., Jr. 1
- Charlotte College -- Curricula 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 1
- Douglas Aircraft Company 1
- Duke Power Company 1
- Lampe, J. Harold 1
- Lynch, Herbert A. 1
- North Carolina State College -- Department of Engineering Research 1
- North Carolina State College -- Division of College Extension 1
- North Carolina State College -- Engineering Extension Program 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Belk College of Business 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Student Government Association 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 1 ∧ less