Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 31
Scope and Contents This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Scope and Contents The William States Lee College of Engineering Records consists of faculty minutes, annual reports, accreditation questionnaires, consultant reports (1969-1972), and materials pertaining to academic planning, new degree programs, scholarships, advisory bodies, space concerns, and new building construction. Other topics covered include alumni, the computer science program, College of Engineering history, and dedication of the William States Lee College name. Also included are scrapbooks from the...
Summary Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Overview Personal papers of Elbert Kirtley (E.K.) Fretwell, Jr. (1923-2012), the second chancellor of UNC Charlotte (1979-1989). Includes files regarding his service as Vice Consul in Czechoslovakia; his education and early teaching days; his positions at City University of New York, State University of New York at Buffalo, and UNC Charlotte; his involvement with various associations and commissions concerning higher education and transportation, including numerous trips abroad; his publications,...
Scope and Contents The materials in the Graduate School Dean’s Office Records were transferred to University Archives at UNC Charlotte from the office of the Dean of the Graduate School or from subsidiary entities such as the Graduate Council. Some records in this collection predate the 1985 creation of the Graduate School. This collection largely consists of subject files, which have been arranged into series by archives staff for ease of reference. Annual reports, minutes, correspondence, memoranda,...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of meeting minutes from the Graduate Faculty Committee (1965-1978) and the Graduate Administrative Board (GAB) (1970-1987) as well as chronological files of the Graduate Committee Chair and the Director of Graduate Studies containing memoranda, correspondence, guidelines, program proposals, and other planning documents and administrative records. The Director of Graduate Studies records also contain several files on the Fort Bragg Program from 1973 to 1975. This...
Scope and Contents The Department of History Records consists of files from the office of Edward Perzel, long-time professor and Chair of the History Department, in addition to annual reports, exhibit project files from a public history course, and programs from the Graduate History Association’s Graduate History Forum. The collection is arranged in the following three series, with the single Graduate History Forum file located at the end: Chairman’s Files (Ed Perzel); Annual Reports; Public History Program (HIST...
Summary Records of the College of Humanities and various departments within it.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 27
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 13
- Charlotte College 5
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 3
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 2
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte--History 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 2
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities 1
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges 1
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Barnhart, Genevieve, 1963 1
- Boy Scouts of America 1
- Buffalo State College 1
- Carson, Robert G., Jr. 1
- Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte College -- Curricula 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- City University of New York. Administration 1
- City-County Consolidation Study Committee (Mecklenburg County, N.C.) 1
- Douglas Aircraft Company 1
- Duke Power Company 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- John Hay Whitney Foundation 1
- Lampe, J. Harold 1
- Lynch, Herbert A. 1
- McWhirter, Ann 1
- Mork, Dorlan, 1932- 1
- Munn, James Buell 1
- New York State American Revolution Bicentennial Commission 1
- North Carolina State College -- Department of Engineering Research 1
- North Carolina State College -- Division of College Extension 1
- North Carolina State College -- Engineering Extension Program 1
- North Carolina Transportation Museum 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- North Carolina. State Board of Education. North Carolina Education Standards and Accountability Commission 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Reese, Addison H. (Addison Hardcastle) 1
- Rotary Club of Charlotte (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Sawyer, Bonnie Cone 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- Stuart, Alfred W. 1
- United States. Consulate (Prague, Czechoslovakia) 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Belk College of Business 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Student Government Association 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 1 ∧ less