Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Dr. Carver was a UNC Charlotte English professor. She was the first Coordinator of UNC Charlotte’s Women’s Studies Program, previously serving as chair for the Black Studies Committee. Collection consists of materials for courses in women's studies. Also included are poems, lectures and articles.
Dates: 1975 - 2016
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from the Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) relating to various administrative functions of the office, such as planning and publicizing programs, events, and workshops. Types of material include correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, manuals, minutes, building plans, brochures and flyers, and audio-visual material. Also included is a student-made quilt from the 2002 Growing Up Southern quilt project. Topics largely relate to women’s,...
- Subject: Women's studies X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- Carver, Ann C. 1
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 1
- Witherspoon, Loy H., 1930-2017 1