Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview The Charlotte's Women's Club is the oldest civic organization in Charlotte. Organized in 1899 as the Study Club for Mothers, that group enlarged its membership and civic activities in 1902 and became the Charlotte Woman's Club. Includes minutes, newsletters, programs, financial records, 1924 register, scrapbooks, correspondence, and membership applications.
Dates: 1901 - 1989