Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Films from the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, all are reel-to-reel format unless indicated as DVD.
Overview "Discover Charlotte" consists of 16mm films about Charlotte history, cultural events, and local celebrities and notables. The film project is also referred to as "Charlotte" and also as "Charlotte on Film" and "Charlotte Film Collection."
Collection — Box: SFC1 [F09.090.02.01], Folder: 54
Overview Papers of Hoyt Galvin, as chair of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce Education Committee (1954-56), whose work helped to gain support and funding for Charlotte and Carver colleges.
Overview Clarence O. Kuester, Sr. was active with the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce and a tireless promoter of the city and its business potential. The collection also contains a significant assortment of papers concerning a theatrical production entitled “Shout Freedom” which was Kuester’s brain-child and was staged just after his death, in the spring of 1948.
- Names: Charlotte Chamber of Commerce (Charlotte, N.C.) X
- Businessmen -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Commerce 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Economic conditions 1
- Civic leaders -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Film archives -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Grocery trade -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Memorabilia 1
- North Carolina -- History -- Revolution, 1755-1783 -- Drama 1
- Photocopies 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- United States -- Commerce -- 20th century 1 ∧ less