Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Summary Records from the Office of the Chancellor concerning installations of Chancellors Colvard, Fretwell, Woodward, and Dubois.
Overview Personal papers of Dean Wallace Colvard (1913-2007), the first chancellor of UNC Charlotte (1966-1978). Includes files regarding his employment at North Carolina’s Brevard College; Swannanoa, North Carolina’s Mountain Research Farms; and at North Carolina State, Mississippi State University, and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, as well as his involvement with various organizations and committees such as the North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics and his numerous...
Summary Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
- Names: Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 2
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Agriculture 1
- Alma maters (Songs) 1
- College administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College presidents -- Southern States 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1