Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Summary Institutional papers of Charlotte College Center (1946-1949). Includes correspondence and other materials relating to administrative functions, policy development, procedure establishment, academics, athletics, and student involvement.
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Overview Personal papers of Cone, director and president of Charlotte College (1947-65) and vice chancellor of student affairs and community relations, UNC Charlotte (1966-73). Includes correspondence, biographical material, files relating to local civic organizations, records as trustee of Coker College, and cassette recordings and transcripts of interviews.
Overview This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from the Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) relating to various administrative functions of the office, such as planning and publicizing programs, events, and workshops. Types of material include correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, manuals, minutes, building plans, brochures and flyers, and audio-visual material. Also included is a student-made quilt from the 2002 Growing Up Southern quilt project. Topics largely relate to women’s,...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of files created primarily during Bonnie Cone’s tenure, although a few items from 1974 and 1975 are also included. Among the files are correspondence, memoranda, reports on admissions, and material on athletics, civic organizations, commencement, committees (divisional, faculty, and university), community college conferences, counseling services, enrollment, faculty, financial aid, residence halls, and other subjects of direct interest to the vice chancellor. ...
Overview The UNC Charlotte Institutional Memory collection consists of oral history interviews about the life and culture and UNC Charlotte. The collection includes interviews with and about Bonnie Cone, administration, faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- Names: Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 6
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Oral Histories, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Correspondence 3
- Student activities 3
- Student clubs and organizations 3
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Memorandums 2
- Student affairs administrators 2
- Student affairs services 2
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Academic libraries 1
- Academic library directors 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Building plans 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) 1
- College administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College presidents -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College sports -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Community colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Education -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration 1
- Gay and lesbian perspectives 1
- Interviews (Sound recordings) 1
- Legislative records 1
- Libraries and community -- North Carolina 1
- Library buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Library employees 1
- Library statistics 1
- Minority college students. 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Multicultural education 1
- Newsletters 1
- Online library catalogs 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personnel records 1
- Photographs 1
- School records 1
- Sexual minority college students 1
- Student government--Elections. 1
- Student government. 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 1
- Women's studies 1 ∧ less