Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Call Number: MS0526
Overview Technical reports regarding environmental impact of energy production from Duke Power, now Duke Energy, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Call Number: MS0096
Overview Photographs of various hydro electric power plants built for Duke Power Company under Lee's direction during the 1920s. Also includes photographs of construction at Duke University.
Collection — Box: SFC3 [F09.090.03.01], Folder: 380
Call Number: MS0380
Overview Keynote address of William S. Lee (President and Chief Operating Officer of the Duke Power Company) at the 1979 Joint Power Generation Conference, in Charlotte, N.C., on October 8, 1979.
Call Number: UA0062
Overview Records of the North Carolina State Engineering Extension Program from the office of Dr. H. A. Lynch. Included are brochures and correspondence relating to the program's administration and implementation as well as material relating to Duke Power Company's involvement and to individual faculty members.
- Names: Duke Power Company X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 3
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- Brochures 1
- Businessmen -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina 1
- Electric utilities -- United States 1
- Energy policy -- Environmental aspects 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Hydroelectric power plants -- North Carolina -- Photographs 1
- North Carolina -- Public utilities 1
- Personnel records 1
- Photographs 1
- Public utilities -- North Carolina 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Raleigh 1
- University extension -- North Carolilna 1 ∧ less