Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Collection — Oversize Box: 1 [F09.135.01.05]
Overview Autograph books of Charlotte children from the post-Civil war 1800s.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
Scope and Contents The collection is a miscellany of materials (cards, flyers, brochures, programs, etc.) from the Charlotte gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community. It also includes three or four posters about Charlotte Gay Pride, and "Coming Out" events. These materials are duplicates from the collection at Duke.
Collection — Oversize Box: OF13 [F09.002.07.01], Folder: 1
Overview Miscellaneous records (3 oversize documents, 1 framed), pertaining to property in Mecklenburg and Lincoln counties.
Overview The collection consists of materials associated with the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence. Included are souvenir facsimiles of the Mecklenburg County Declaration of Independence; reproductions of pen and ink drawings of Mecklenburg County landmarks; reproductions of articles and book reviews pertaining to the declaration in the Mecklenburg gazette, Harper's monthly, and other publications; a special Mecklenburg Independence Day edition of the Charlotte observer issued in 1975; and copies...
Collection — Box: SFC4 [F09.090.03.02], Folder: 413
Overview The N.C. School Desegregation collection, 1955-1956 (mss 413), is a small assortment (one folder) of mostly published material, generated by the faction that was opposed to the racial desegregation of public schools. The organizer of this material is not known.
Overview Black and white photographs of 54 writers with North Carolina connections.
Overview Newspapers, magazines and other ephemera relating to presidents of the United States. Contains items concerning the political careers and deaths of George Washington (1800), Abraham Lincoln (1865), James A. Garfield (1881), Ulysses S. Grant (1885), William McKinley (1901), Warren G. Harding (1923), Franklin D. Roosevelt (1945), and John F. Kennedy (1963). Also includes text of Calvin Coolidge's acceptance speech (1924), and an issue of Newsweek regarding the attempted assasination (1981) of...
- Names: J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 10
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Photographs 2
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 2
- Academic libraries 1
- Academic library directors 1
- Annual reports 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Authors, American -- North Carolina 1
- Authors, American -- North Carolina -- Photographs 1
- Autograph albums -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Autographs -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Building plans 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Children -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Communal living -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Correspondence 1
- County government -- North Carolina 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration 1
- Gay liberation movement -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Gays -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Gays -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Social life and customs 1
- Health education -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Historic buildings -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County -- Pictorial works 1
- Historic sites -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County -- Pictorial works 1
- Journalists, American 1
- Land titles -- North Carolina -- Lincoln County 1
- Land titles -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County 1
- Libraries and community -- North Carolina 1
- Library buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Library employees 1
- Library statistics 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) 1
- Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence 1
- Memorandums 1
- Newsletters 1
- North Carolina 1
- North Carolina -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 1
- Online library catalogs 1
- Presidents -- United States 1
- Public buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Pictorial works 1
- Public health -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Race discrimination -- North Carolina 1
- School integration -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- School integration -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County 1
- Segregation in education -- North Carolina 1
- United States -- Politics and government 1
- Valentines -- Collectibles 1 ∧ less