Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The Academic Affairs Faculty Governance Records consist of records of the faculty of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (1966-2014) as held by the Office of Academic Affairs. Records include those of the Faculty Council, Faculty Executive Committee, Faculty President, and Standing Committees of the Faculty Council. Other records relate to various other committees and councils with faculty involvement. Materials include meeting agendas and minutes, annual reports, course and...
Dates: 1966 - 2014
Summary Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Dates: 1964-1981, 1993
Scope and Contents The Law Enforcement and Administration Program records consists solely of annual reports (1973-1978) from the program, which was a predecessor of the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology.
Summary Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
Dates: 1968 - 1970
- Names: University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty X
- Annual reports 3
- Correspondence 3
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 3
- Constitutions 2
- Memorandums 2
- Minutes (Administrative records) 2
- Notes (documents) 2
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Brochures 1
- Criminology -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Curricula 1
- Drafts (documents) 1
- English language -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Minutes 1
- Newspaper clippings 1
- Proposals 1
- Reports 1
- Rosters 1
- speeches (documents) 1 ∧ less