Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Call Number: MS0468
Overview The collection comprises the records of AAA Carolinas, from its inception as the Carolina Motor Club in 1922 through 2009 and includes correspondence, annual reports, consumer publications and promotional materials, internal publications, media clippings, historical photographs, and back issues of the Club's magazine.
Call Number: UA0042
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Call Number: UA0331
Scope and Contents The Office of International Programs records consists of correspondence, reports, notes, statistical information, brochures, and newspaper clippings related to the planning, implementation, promotion, and publicity of international programs at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The collection is divided into the following three series: Program Files (1978-2002); Printed Material (1975-1991); and Reports and Academic Planning (1979-2004). The Program Files series is...
Call Number: UA0434
Scope and Contents The University of North Carolina System Records consists of files pertaining to the System Board of Governors, such as long-range planning reports, minutes, and newsletters; to the System President, specifically President’s Reports; and to the general administration of the various System campuses including faculty handbooks and mission statements. Also included is the inaugural address of System President Molly Corbett Broad (1998). Some of the files originated in the UNC Charlotte Chancellor’s...
- Subject: Administrative reports X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 3
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- American Automobile Association 1
- Carolina Motor Club 1
- Charlotte College 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1