Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview The collection comprises the records of AAA Carolinas, from its inception as the Carolina Motor Club in 1922 through 2009 and includes correspondence, annual reports, consumer publications and promotional materials, internal publications, media clippings, historical photographs, and back issues of the Club's magazine.
Dates: 1910 - 2009
Scope and Contents This collection reflects the involvement of the Dean of Students in student life on campus. Material on committees and other administrative and personnel matters, Greek life (fraternities and sororities), professional honor societies, non-Greek student organizations, the Student Union Board, Cone Center, the Student Media Board, the radio station, student government, student court, orientation, residence life, student life, and honors and awards are all included. Also of note are...
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Scope and Contents The Office of International Programs records consists of correspondence, reports, notes, statistical information, brochures, and newspaper clippings related to the planning, implementation, promotion, and publicity of international programs at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The collection is divided into the following three series: Program Files (1978-2002); Printed Material (1975-1991); and Reports and Academic Planning (1979-2004). The Program Files series is...
Dates: 1975 - 2004
Scope and Contents The University of North Carolina System Records consists of files pertaining to the System Board of Governors, such as long-range planning reports, minutes, and newsletters; to the System President, specifically President’s Reports; and to the general administration of the various System campuses including faculty handbooks and mission statements. Also included is the inaugural address of System President Molly Corbett Broad (1998). Some of the files originated in the UNC Charlotte Chancellor’s...
Dates: 1958 - 1999
Summary Records of the University Senate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from the entirety of its existence (1971-1979), including minutes, correspondence, and committee records
Dates: 1971 - 1979
- Subject: Administrative reports X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 5
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 2
- American Automobile Association 1
- Carolina Motor Club 1
- Charlotte College 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of International Programs 1 ∧ less