Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Dates: 1975 - 2011
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Dates: 1972-2002, 2018; Majority of material found within 1972 - 1983
Collection — Box: SFC3 [F09.090.03.01], Folder: 393
Overview Amanda Price, a graduate student in art administration, produced this collection as the result of her work curating an art exhibit (in partial fulfillment of her degree requirements) during the month of March 2007, exhibiting the art work of Maud Gatewood.
Overview Corporate, financial and program records of Spirit Square Center for Arts and Education, Inc. in Charlotte, N.C. During its 21-year existence (1976-1997) Spirit Square Center provided a venue for musical and theatrical performances, art classes and studios, and gallery space. It also served as an incubator for fledgling art groups, including the Charlotte Repertory Theater and the Light Factory.
Dates: 1975 - 1997
- Subject: Art -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Study and teaching X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 2
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 2
- Charlotte Repertory Theatre (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Gatewood, Maud 1
- Light Factory (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Price, Amanda (Amanda Nichole) 1