Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract This collection contains the correspondence of the Athletic Foundation dated 1972-1978.
Dates: 1971 - 1978
Summary Institutional papers of Charlotte College Center (1946-1949). Includes correspondence and other materials relating to administrative functions, policy development, procedure establishment, academics, athletics, and student involvement.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Collection — Box: 1 [F09.037.05.02]
Overview Contains a scrapbook with news clippings concerning the UNC Charlotte men's basketball team's run to the championship game of the 1976 NIT Tournament.
- Subject: College sports -- North Carolina -- Charlotte X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 3
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Atkins, J. Murrey 1
- Belk, William Henry, Jr. 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Charlotte College Center 1