Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Dates: 1946-1967, 2004-2005; 1949-1965
Scope and Contents This collection reflects the involvement of the Dean of Students in student life on campus. Material on committees and other administrative and personnel matters, Greek life (fraternities and sororities), professional honor societies, non-Greek student organizations, the Student Union Board, Cone Center, the Student Media Board, the radio station, student government, student court, orientation, residence life, student life, and honors and awards are all included. Also of note are...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from the Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) relating to various administrative functions of the office, such as planning and publicizing programs, events, and workshops. Types of material include correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, manuals, minutes, building plans, brochures and flyers, and audio-visual material. Also included is a student-made quilt from the 2002 Growing Up Southern quilt project. Topics largely relate to women’s,...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of files created primarily during Bonnie Cone’s tenure, although a few items from 1974 and 1975 are also included. Among the files are correspondence, memoranda, reports on admissions, and material on athletics, civic organizations, commencement, committees (divisional, faculty, and university), community college conferences, counseling services, enrollment, faculty, financial aid, residence halls, and other subjects of direct interest to the vice chancellor. ...
Dates: 1965 - 1975
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, memoranda, reports, and other material on a variety of topics such as athletics, civic and student organizations, commencement, committees (divisional, faculty, and university), counseling services, enrollment, faculty, financial aid, multiculturalism, residence halls, and other subjects of direct interest to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs. Functions and offices that report to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs are heavily...
Overview Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Dates: 1950 - 2018
Overview The UNC Charlotte Photographs Collection consists of prints, contact sheets, slides, and negatives of people, places, and events associated with UNC Charlotte from the time of its inclusion in the University of North Carolina System in 1965 to 2006.
Dates: 1965-2006, 2019; Majority of material found within 1965 - 2006
Overview Papers documenting the UNC Charlotte Rotaract Club, the first to be chartered in the world. Primarily consists of items pertaining to the founding and early years of the club as well as various anniversary celebrations.
Overview Papers of Williams as a teenager, college student, wife, and mother in Charlotte in the first half of the 20th century. Includes her diaries (1910-1916) and letters (1917-1938) to her from her husband, John F. Williams.
Dates: 1910 - 1950
- Subject: College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 8
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 2
- University of North Carolina (System) 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 4
- Charlotte College 3
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 3
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 2
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Lynch, Charles , 1945- 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1
- Queens College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Multicultural Resource Center 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Community Relations 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Student Government Association 1
- Williams, Ethel Trotter 1
- Williams, John F. 1
- Witherspoon, Loy H., 1930-2017 1 ∧ less