Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Summary Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Dates: 1946-1967, 2004-2005; 1949-1965
Overview Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Dates: 1950 - 2018
Overview The UNC Charlotte Photographs Collection consists of prints, contact sheets, slides, and negatives of people, places, and events associated with UNC Charlotte from the time of its inclusion in the University of North Carolina System in 1965 to 2006.
Dates: 1965 - 2006
Overview Papers documenting the UNC Charlotte Rotaract Club, the first to be chartered in the world. Primarily consists of items pertaining to the founding and early years of the club as well as various anniversary celebrations.
Overview Papers of Williams as a teenager, college student, wife, and mother in Charlotte in the first half of the 20th century. Includes her diaries (1910-1916) and letters (1917-1938) to her from her husband, John F. Williams.
Dates: 1910 - 1950
- Subject: College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 4
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 2
- Charlotte College 3
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 2
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 1
- North Carolina. General Assembly 1