Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 35
Overview Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
Overview Records concerning several UNC Charlotte special events and awards ceremonies, notably the Bank of American Award for Teaching Excellence (formerly known as the NationsBank Award for Teaching Excellence) and commencement ceremonies.
Summary Records of faculty governance functions as held by the Office of Academic Affairs from 1966 to 2014. Includes agendas and minutes of the Faculty Council and Faculty Executive Committee, annual reports, course and curriculum proposals, and other material from various committees.
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Summary Records of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation. Includes records of University self studies for SACS accreditation.
Overview Papers of Sister Mary Thomas Burke, long-time faculty member at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and founder of its Counseling Program. Includes surveys, reports, speeches, writings, biographical information, and other material related to Sister Burke's work and community involvement.
Summary Institutional papers of Charlotte College Center (1946-1949). Includes correspondence and other materials relating to administrative functions, policy development, procedure establishment, academics, athletics, and student involvement.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a single volume containing minutes from the Board of Trustees meetings from May 1958 to June 1963.
Overview Charlotte School of Law was an independent for-profit college in Charlotte, North Carolina, established in 2006. It was provisionally accredited by the American Bar Association in 2008, and fully accredited in 2011. In 2016 the ABA put the school on probation and the school closed the following year. Collection consists of letters received from the Charlotte School of Law by various elected officials and members of the community, primarily when it received full accreditation from the American...
- Subject: Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 21
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 14
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 15
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte--History 6
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 6
- Charlotte College 3
- Carver College (Charlotte, N.C.) 2
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of English 2
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities 1
- American Bar Association 1
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges 1
- Atkins, J. Murrey 1
- Barnhart, Genevieve 1
- Belk, William Henry, Jr. 1
- Boy Scouts of America 1
- Buffalo State College 1
- Burke, Mary Thomas, Sister, 1928-2002 1
- Carver, Ann C. 1
- Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte College Center 1
- Charlotte Community College System. Board of Trustees 1
- Charlotte High School (N.C.) 1
- Charlotte School of Law 1
- Charlotte School of Law. Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education 1
- City University of New York. Administration 1
- City-County Consolidation Study Committee (Mecklenburg County, N.C.) 1
- Colvard, Dean W. 1
- Folk, Chris Evans 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- Galvin, Hoyt R. (Hoyt Rees) 1
- John Hay Whitney Foundation 1
- Kennedy, W. A. (Woodford Armstrong) 1
- Kuester, Clarence O. (Clarence Otto) 1
- McWhirter, Ann 1
- Mississippi State University 1
- Mork, Dorlan, 1932- 1
- Munn, James Buell 1
- New York State American Revolution Bicentennial Commission 1
- North Carolina Community College System 1
- North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics 1
- North Carolina Transportation Museum 1
- North Carolina. State Board of Education. North Carolina Education Standards and Accountability Commission 1
- Reese, Addison H. (Addison Hardcastle) 1
- Rieke, Robert 1
- Rotary Club of Charlotte (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Sanford, J. Kenneth 1
- Sawyer, Bonnie Cone 1
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools 1
- St. Andrew's College (Christchurch, N.Z.) 1
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian College 1
- Tate, Alice, 1916-1987 1
- United States. Consulate (Prague, Czechoslovakia) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Sciences. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Counseling and Health Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs. Office of the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Self Study Committees 1
- Wearn, Robert Morrison 1
- Witherspoon, Loy H., 1930-2017 1 ∧ less