Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Minute books comprise the official proceedings of the Board. Includes discussions of finanical and legal matters, employment of teachers, progress of students, buildings and programs at each school, and reports of the superintendent. The account books are for the period November 1928 through June 1931.
Overview One Voice exists to present a public face and voice of the LGBT community. The One Voice Chorus records include: recordings of concerts on various formats (VHS, CD), programs, records of business and financial transactions, personnel records, documents relating to the selection of music and performers, feedback forms, and other materials.
Overview After relocating to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area, Don Rosenthal became active in two LGBT organizations; Mecklenburg LGBT Political Action Committee (MeckPAC) and Equality North Carolina (ENC). The bulk of the materials derive from Rosenthal's direct involvement with MeckPAC and Equality NC.
Overview Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
- Subject: Financial records X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 3
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Equality NC 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Board of Education 1
- Mecklenburg Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Political Action Committee (MeckPAC) 1
- One Voice Chorus (Charlotte, NC) 1